Thursday, December 01, 2005

Doin' my happy dance!

Yesterday I got a result that made me forget about all my experiments that haven't worked since September. My co-IPs worked! I was so freaking excited when I saw that little band on the western staring up at me. It got even better when I realized that little band was only in the lane it was supposed to be and not in the controls. Oh it was a happy day indeed yesterday. A much needed one at that too. I've been feeling pretty dejected lately so this just what I needed to up my spirits (that or a stiff drink).

To top it off, I emailed my results to my supervisor and this was his response:
"Wow...it worked fantastic!!! Congrats!!! Cool... are you going to be the one that makes everyone have to re-write the text books?"

I don't think I've ever seen him use "fantastic", "congrats", and "cool" all in the same email. Plus so many exclamation points.

No comments: