Sunday, August 19, 2007

Name change

I've decided to get back to blogging more but as I mentioned in a previous post, since I've finished my PhD I've been at a bit of a loss as to what to blog about. Since my blog won't solely revolve around science I've decided to change the name of my blog to the URL name. That was initially what I was going to call it way back when I started blogging (actually it might have been called that for a brief period) but I decided to go with more of a science theme. Now it appears I've come full circle. Don't worry I'm still a science geek and for the most part my posts will be science related but I figured it was time for a change.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At times a change is actually necessary. If anybody is fed up of writing thesis you can get the help of thesis writing service which is the no.1 service in writing thesis by professional writers.

Exclusive Thesis Writing Service said...

Changes are always good. Sometimes it's a step toward something newer and better, so I support you.